Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From the Vault


Beep Beep!, originally uploaded by lauren minco.

Enjoy "Beep Beep!", which once was a print on Etsy as well as the opening image for my website. Thank you for all your help, old friend.


Even though I have quite a few things happening in October, my mind is already thinking about the end of 2008. I am going to make a portfolio book (the nice printed ones like all my friends had for their grad thesis's. SO nice) and these will be sent out to choice clients. One will definitely be Dark Horse Comics. I saw them this past spring at the Surtex convention in NYC, and the rep there was favorable towards my stuff being used for their products such as stationary. I think my chopped up mermaid and smoking little girls can find a rather nice home and following there. I would be lying if I said I was all ready to go with that. Preferably, I'd like to do two more images for them if time allows- maybe another mermaid (pirate mermaid!) or a superhero-inspired character... obviously not a normal superhero... maybe one playing a guitar...



No comments:

Post a Comment