Monday, June 2, 2014

Ambition


As part of the Doodle Dream Party put on by the lovely Jenipher Lyn Gallardo, I have decided to do this week's theme, AMBITION. Jenipher has a new and exciting illustrated book coming out titled "How Being Stubborn, Depressed, and Unpopular Saved My Life". Go to her website to see how you can get a copy! It's full of positive messages and uplifting, colorful illustrations. #doodledream


For my ambition doodle, I was inspired by something I heard once from a successful CEO at a lecture, "You should have plans, and those plans should scare you". It's so true! I think big dreams, big plans, and big ambition means going for something even though you don't have all the answers or have to learn as you go. That's been very true the last year of my life. A year ago I was still an in-house designer and never thought I'd leave my job only to end up at Surtex a few weeks ago. There were so many "unknowns", but I was determined and just knew that if I focused and worked hard it would work out.

Now you have to ask yourself, what plan do you have for YOUR ambition??

No comments:

Post a Comment