Thursday, February 12, 2009

Providence Monthly

 I have been gone a loooooong time, but thankfully the stickers are done! I'm hoping to post a couple of them soon for a sneak preview. I've been told the sticker book will be at the gift shows in August and will be officially available January 2010. So, I definitely won't have them for a while, but I can be patient.

On another note, I'm doing a piece for Providence Monthly Magazine. It's a spot for mineral make up, and the AD was nice enough just to let me do pretty much whatever I wanted. I've been curious to try a more monochromatic sketchy look. The sketches are below- I think I'm leaning towards the one with just the brush and no container (less bulky).

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely, so nice to be free to do your own idea.

    ReplyDelete