Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Upcoming Events

Man, if 2008 proved to be sluggish, then 2009 is starting with a bang! I'm lucky to report a string of exciting events and happenings, including....

I am making a Princess Sticker Book for a NY based product company (I think I have to keep some details hush hush until it's out). I'm very excited to know that something I've made will be out  in stores (plus, who DOESN'T want to stick miniature versions of their art all over themselves?).

I have a few show appearances coming up...

FEBRUARY 15th, "Tunnel of Love", Genuine Artikle Gallery & Boutique in Ronkonkoma, NY

FEBRUARY 21st, "V-Day",  West Side Arts gallery in Providence, RI

MARCH 1st, Grand Re-opening of Cranky Yellow in St. Louis, MO (my art will be                  available permanently after the show in their new awesome space!)

In the meantime I will be making an appearance this Thursday on a licensing Panel for RISD's Art of Business lecture series. I'm happy to say some of my Arts in RI friends will be there to witness me in business-mode!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Do post it up once you have it :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete