Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catch Up...Ketchup...





Looking back at older posts, I realized there is a lot of art I've been meaning to show but wasn't able to at the time due to publishing dates, etc.

So let's do some catch up, shall we?

The first one is a piece I did for a client based on the premise of solar energy and going green. Hopefully you could tell those are solar panels on the plant mixed in with the leaves. When I was looking up reference I wondered what the average person thinks of when they hear "solar panel" and if it's anything like the real thing. On a side note, I have to put more beehive hair do's in my work.

And next is a piece that was in my solo show at Gulu-Gulu Cafe back in November. I'm happy to say that it sold and is now in a permanent home!

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of bold, vibrant colours and all of the little details in your artwork! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete