Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When It Rains It Pours

I've been absent during the past month, but for good reason. I JUST finished up a freelance job for SOWA Open Market in Boston and am starting to collaborate with a company that works with artwork used for retail. This would include illustrations for storefronts as well as ready-to-hang stretched high end prints like you see in Target or Urban Outfitters. Clients working with this company include some of my favorite stores, so I'm very excited. Details right now are on the down low.

In the meantime, I am working on some personal projects as well as my website and an upcoming mailer (is it mailer time already?). However, my last two big jobs I got were via email submissions through company websites, so don't be shy about contacting Art Directors that way! Just make sure you read the submission policy and follow their rules. Anyway, below are two different possibilities for the back of my May mailer. The front will most likely be my newest painting of my cat hoodie girl in front of the row of houses (see post below). What do you think??






1 comment:

  1. Love them! So inspiring to know you got some great gigs through mailing too! Congrats! Can't wait to see the new project... perhaps in nationwide stores even? ;)

    ReplyDelete